RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


I'm 14 at last today. There are no exams to bother me this time. Not going to school today because of the "gotong-royong" thingy. We're supposed to clean up for the election day as I think my school is being used for the elections. I doubt there'd be any studying. So here I am....at home in front of the computer. Exams were JUST over 2 days ago, so I guess there's a chance we might get back some marks today. According to Chingx, 5 people in my class got a B for Sejarah......that's VERY bad. I wonder who those are and I hope I'm not 1 of them....The form 1s this year are such good kids unlike my year. I expected a little screaming from their block, block F. However, the school ended like a normal day. The screams came from form 2s. I was in the hall, so I claim to be innocent. Chingx sat diagonally behind me in the hall. Haha....surprise! Looks like her luck wasn't so good either. I have to put the blame on Delon, my great class monitor. Thanks to him, 7 other people suffered the consequences of having after-letter-S names. Now I have to stay in the hall during exams for the rest of the miserable year. I missed the chance to ring the fire-alarm bell in my house on the 29th of February. I thought I could cause chaos and make that day a memorable day. After all, it only happens once every four years....I wanted to repeat the 23rd December event where a China policeman came to our room because of a false alarm.......haha.



Last but not least, Happy Birthday to me, Josephine and Shi Wen (I hope those guys get splashed!)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top