RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, April 4, 2008

I am History

The crazy Sejarah project is driving me mad!!! Imagine if the world continued to be like that ~ students meteor-showered by crazy, useless project. THE APOCALYPSE. Yeah, probably the world might die of projects. Or robots could be ultra-smart next time when Aaron creates psychotic lifelong-learning robots. Then we can all blame him for being too scientific and smart. That reminds me of a lot of people like Emilys Neoh and Chye, Hui Xian, Zhi Chien, Sui Lyn, Melissa Chee and many more psychos. Yes, I aim to be one of those mad geniuses who spend their whole life playing around with numbers and figures which could drive anyone crazy. And if I'm good enough, I might probably become a well-known astronomer or an astrophysicist and get my name carved in history forever just like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Galileo Galilei and other astro-people. According to modern-day scientists, the Universe is expanding extremely quick now and this might be the only epoch in history when we can really understand the universe. So, I MUST make it up there. The universe has always fascinated me. But, according to global analysis, the Earth is going to die because of pollution very soon. Some say that we might have to move to Mars by the year 2050. That's fun~if I can live that long [I WANT TO]. If that speculation is correct, someone might have to find a solution fast. Wormholes are fascinating too. And maybe blackholes could lead us to another dimension-a world we have never dared to dream of.


That's where I want to go. A place no one has ever gone to.



0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top