RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Did YOU Buy Baskin Robins Today?

Yea, I did. My mother ordered all the flavours yesterday so we didn't have to "take a number" in the looooooong queue today =) We ordered 6 flavours (1/2 Gallon), Strawberry Cheesecake (for sure!!!!), Cookies and Cream, World Class Chocolate, Gold Medal Ribbon, Mint Chocloate Chip and Pralines and Cream. We also ordered a Quart Gallon Strawberry Cheesecake for my aunt.

OK, before that, I FINALLY went for swimming....after playing truant for almost a month. We swam 6 laps of freestyle, 4 laps of backstroke, 10 laps of breast stroke and 2 laps of killer butterfly stroke. Then, we did many plunge-ins with Lionel in charge. He didn't let us go home eventhough everyone begged and begged and begged....Finally, he said:

OK, let's go by majority. Whoever wants to go home, put down your hands.
[Everybody puts their hands up -.-"]

Great, nobody goes home! ( >=D )
Awwwwwww

Joking la.....everybody go home laaaa......

Right...that's something epic the government has to learn--twist. Speaking of the government, Dr M[ahathir] quit UMNO (a long time ago.....I think slightly after exams...)....and he created a blog. Within a month, his blog had 1 million hits!!!! That is so fake......It seems that modern day politicians are becoming bloggers.....

We bought Silkie a new ball today. When my aunt came over to collect her ice-cream, Silkie ran out of the house again!!!!!!!!! Luckily, I was holding her new ball and after several squeezes with her new ball, she ran back......

She ran out yesterday too!!!!! That time, I was upstairs "doing some computer work". Suddenly, my mother shouted at me to come down--without telling me the reason why...AGAIN. I thought I did something wrong.....or it was just some slavery work so I could take my own sweet time to come down...but I ran down anyway....with instincts which told me it was urgent. Then, she told me that Silkie ran out of the house. SDFHFGHARAEWYTRDJHGJADFGAERT FGFDGASFGAERE. I just shouted on the spot (at the stairs)........and I thought it was stupid....but anyway, Silkie heard me and came running back. My father was really angry......and so, he beat her......[poor little dog]. More like crazy dog....she was still wagging her tail after the beating.....and we could see that she was happy...for some reason we wonder.

[Oh, and please leave a comment on which is your favourite Baskin Robins flavour so that I can try it out in July]

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top