RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, May 23, 2008

Idolization

I'm going for prefect's camp tomorrow and I have not finished packing my bag yet....Oh well...who cares?

The results for the Battle of the Davids (Archuleta, 17 , and Cook, 25) came out in newspaper today. Yea..I knew the results yesterday [from the Internet] but didn't blog about it...David COOK won the "New Idol" title.

I did abit of my Rubik's cube again-and this time, I got 3 sides CORRECT.

Yi Jing found out that Scott has an ISC account. For those of you who are dying to play with him, it's "chungscott". Mind you, you'll lose like you've never lost a game in your life before!!!

I've got to get to sleep now and get up early tomorrow (aiming for 6.15am). I hope that for once I wake up early. I can feel a little excited right now....Hopefully nothing goes wrong in the camp. To all "I-wanna-challenge-Scott"s and "I-think-I'm-unlucky-enough-to-challenge-Scott-in-my-short-lifetime"s out there, good luck (you'll definitely need it).

[Oh oops, I forgot to pack my comb!]

[Prayer of the Rainforest]
[Prayer of the Good Spirits]
[Prayer of the Waterfall]
[Prayer of the Gods]
[Prayer of Health]
[Prayer of Wealth]
[Prayer of Scrabblers]
[Prayer of Safety]
[Prayer for ME!]

1 Comment(s):

Black said...

Are you mad??!!

Who in their right mind would want to CHALLENGE Scott Chung??!!

Well, I would. It'll give my rating a boost.

Cheers,
Black.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top