RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oceans Beat Seas

YOU. MAKE. ME. FEEL. SO. USELESS.

This is what I felt after knowing the other achievements that you have done in so short a lifetime. I hate you, which goes along with the others on my list. Go get a life.....and do something that helps your future job, not something which intimidates other living beings on the planet and robs them of the joy and satisfaction they deserve.
Anyway, yesterday I went for choir practice. They gave us some sheet of paper to advertise Choral Fest. Guess what I saw? Seafield would be there too.
[*Tears some paper and screams*]. GOSH!!! Since the beginning of this year, EVERYTHING seems to connect with Seafield!!!! Basically, we DJians should name ourselves Oceanpark. THEN we'd be better than lil' old Seafield.
We took Silkie out for a walk in the park yesterday and Tuesday. Yesterday, we saw little kids there who kept playing with Silkie so I bet she was really happy. There were 5 kids, 2 girls and 3 boys. I caught some of their names......Megan was the older girl, Ivy was the younger one, Robin wore glasses, and 2 were unidentified.....though I knew that they called the boy in black shirt "Tze Tze"....I think the one who owned the basketball and wore a red T-shirt was the oldest among them....probably 11? 12? Not really sure......but I'm pretty sure they liked Silkie =D. I let them have a chance to hold Silkie's leash. I remembered when Tze Tze was holding on to her leash, a big dog appeared....probably a Labrador Retriever. The little kids were so protective of Silkie that all of them took a stick each. The girls surrounded Silkie while the guys bullied the Retriever with their sticks (poor dog...). Anyway, the guy who owned the Labrador tied it to a pole which did alot to protect Silkie--and made it more vulnerable to the small kids' bullying!
Today, Uncle Chong's Schnauzer passed on to another more peaceful world. It died of kidney problems.
May we have a moment of silence to respect this animal which has made our lives more colourful and merrier.
Amen.
[I'm not a Christian, but if you are, pray for these creatures, please.]

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top