RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Random Much?

Happy World Milk Day!!

I saw Neal in Star Education today....Looks like DJ just won some debating competition. Those who participated (DJians) were Neal [Tan], Michelle [Tew] and Rabin. Neal won the best speaker award. Grats to them.

Right....I just finished my art...and it's a disaster!! I have no idea what I wanted it to look like even from the beginning. It's abstract art again.....and I think Pn Lee would collect it for "Wrong samples". It's like so insulting when you collect something wrong to show the next generation the students' mistakes...Her great, divine eye would surely reject my hopeless piece of crap I've produced.

Oh....And I've nearly forgotten about one the most important part of my Shanghai trip....and I quickly edited the post to immortalize the memory before it fades away forever.....It's about the escalator incident.....which happened on the second day in Hangzhou. To read it, click HERE.


I still haven't uploaded that freaky, great video about the "Journey Into the Unknown" yet....It was a really great video [I think]....quite nonsensical but it was unique...


These are some of the pics my mother took in the park the other day while walking Silkie.


~Let me go!!~









~I'm hungry!!! Take me home!!!~








I have no idea what's on her mind....






Oh yes.....and more updates about my Rubiks Cube...It was stuck for 1 week cos I didn't take a picture of my not-so-great achievement yet. But then again....I'll only get this pattern once in a lifetime....it's impossible I'll have the same placings and positions for my Rubiks Cube in my whole lifetime, so might as well take worthless pics of it.

















[STILL thinking about KH...]

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top