RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Create One

I am completely out of ideas now. So, I'll post stupid arts.

My definition of "penegasan"




I bet you don't call this movement.

Ok, enough crapping.

Seriously, I don't think I'm putting in enough effort for anything right now. Scattered. That's the word I'd describe myself now. Everytime I feel like practicing piano, I realise that I still have school homework left undone. When I feel like revising some stupid subject, I find out that I neglected either violin or piano. When, I've finally balanced everything up, I realise that my compostition is left undone. What is going on??? Exams are coming up and I've got to make the best out of things. I don't want to drop my position. It took me quite a long time to climb up the ladder of success since Standard 4. That slow and steady climb finally made me like, cream of the school? (I hope, man.....). So, I musn't fall down again.....but time.....TIME!!!!!! I need extra time. Time for everything. That violin exam is coming up. If that's not enough, I still have choir competition, thank you very much.

And lately, Silkie went missing.......It adds to misery.

I'll keep going on, going strong.
Yea, that sounds good. I'll stick to that!! =D

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top