RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Long Lost

After a loooong time, I've finally got the effort to immortalize this moment on my blog. So far, I was just too lazy to put this on my blog. I don't know about you, but I only like Chan Mali Chan in this video. It couldn't be me, but either the video sound quality isn't good at all or our singing went totally off-pitch when we sang Al Shlosha (first song). Chan Mali Chan starts roughly around 2.28 in the video. The best part (to me) comes up after 3.00 minutes. Listen carefully. The harmony really blends in nicely.

Then, I heard of a long lost friend. Not heard from. Heard OF. Cheryl said he's back from America after 5 years. Amusing, not? To all ex-SKTMers, remember Gavin Chee from 1-3M?

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top