RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Nuts

Brought the crazy list to school. Everybody was staring at me whenever I read it. Even those who rarely talk to me gather around the paper and "interview" me about that mysterious paper. Scribbles fill the whole page and highlighters pinpointed those strange 3-figured things. The UFO-like paper caught the attention of the inquisitive teenagers who were within the vicinity of it. Then, the innocent teens ask, "What is that thing??". An essay comes out of my mouth as I explain the ancient and misunderstood origin of it, how it came to be. Next thing you know, you'd be calling me an alien. And that's what happened in school today.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....these are the nuts I might be playing with tomorrow.....
Ramaraj Sundraraj
Jagan Narayanan
Ker Jen Ho
Khoo Beng Way
Vijayaraj Mahendraraj
William Kang
Chang Ching Wei
Bryan Lai
Ong Suanne
Alvin Lau
Brian Lim
Ching San Song
Badrishah Izwan
Sean Chung
Scott Chung

There are still other nuts but I think these are the worst nuts of all times.

Let's just hope I see some Wild Grannies in Berjaya Times Square to cheer me up. Speaking of that...........can I have a few supporters there???? PLEASE??? With lots of icing, chocolate and cherries on top???

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top