RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thankful

I am glad to say I am proud of Mr Chung for not posting pictures of his son's games and not insulting me as a newbie. Although he did "insult" some other newbies. According to his blog, the newbies were said to have been "chased out" of the tournament.

"Either an insult of being chased out early or complete embarassment if they stayed on".
-Mr Chung-

Geez. I think they went out with their own consent. Why, even I wasn't chased out. And honestly, if the chasing out part was true, Mr Henry wouldn't say he'd call Mrs Yap to warn them......I'm glad I wasn't treated like sheep on that day.

Info below taken from Mr Chung's blog:

1. Scott Chung
2. William Kang
3. Sean Chung
4. Ian Tay
5. Ong Suanne
6. Darren Khoo Beng Way*
7. Ker Jen Ho*
8. Ramaraj Sundraraj*
9. Alvin Lau*
10. Ching San Song**

Confirmed
*subject to MSA's final confirmation and announcement
**accepted into the team because he was a `reserve' in last year's WYSC squad

I'm sorry, I didn't get the placings/positions yet.

"This has got to be one of the strangest and most unconventional "national" selection tourneys ever."

I agree. Basically, which dumb person on Earth would want to play against a bunch of professionals when he/she is only a newcomer????

Anyway, Mr Chung, if ever you read this, thanks for keeping my identity anonymous.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top