RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Brainiac

I'm starting to wonder if I'm right of left-brained.
I mean...yea, I'm right-handed. But this has really got me in doubts:

http://www.rocketboom.com/blog/dancerleftright.gif

If you see it turning clockwise, you're a right-brained.
Anti-clockwise = Left-brained.

And no matter how many times I try the test, all I see is clockwise.

I can say the colours without the distraction of the words. This is just plain nuts. I swear my right hand is stronger and better than my left one!


Unique?
Sky Blue Heart:
Calm and faithful, those with sky blue hearts are pure and kind, never fickle or cruel. It is nearly impossible to hurt them forever. Temporary injury is unavoidable, but they are able to get over things quickly. However, those with sky blue hearts can also be extremely passive aggressive, and tend to ignore those who hurt them for a very long time after the fact. They prefer to avoid open conflict, settling things through words, not violence.

That's the only result that has no violence in it. Amusing.


Okay, fine, I admit it. It's not the Geography problem, people. I'm currently worrying about whether I'd get into MPYO. I'm just so afraid I won't get accepted. What if I screwed my pieces to Mr Kevin? Crap....I'm just placing my musical bets on that road. I want to get in so badly.....Maybe the guy after me might get it.

I'm trying to solve the problem....By debating in my head.

Why are you so afraid?
Afraid of humiliation. Afraid I'll never be able to pick up a violin in front of friends again. Just frightened to death of the way my teacher would view my achievements after that. In a nutshell, I'm afraid of the way people will judge me....And heck, yes, if I don't get in, I'd consider myself a failure for life. Yes, they is a next year. But next year is....somewhat different. What if they won't even short-list me next year?

Just that?
I think so.

Then just forget it and wait till next year. If you don't get it, go focus on other stuff first. You might want to WORK ON GEOGRAPHY, start perfecting your maths and seriously regain your science standard. You know you freaking dropped this year. Especially science. You want to be an aspiring scientist? Then STUDY!! You don't have me (brain) for no reason!!
Gee, alright....alright...

Go and worship your textbooks first!!
Can I take up debating?

I'm taking you to the psychiatrist.....
Hey, I want extra-curricular activities too!!!!

Anyone intent on continuing the debate, please comment on this post. You may take either side. Just elaborate convincingly. Thank you. I really need the advice.

Oh and by the way, please tell me which way the dancer is turning for you. DON'T WRITE IT IN THE CBOX. PLEASE COMMENT. CO-OPERATION FULLY APPRECIATED.

Lord please help me.

3 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

my internet explorer can see that girl dancing, and i see her moving clockwise :D

Anonymous said...

haha yes it's her, the taman megah one

Anonymous said...

3rd comment, holy cow.

hmm, well nobody's perfect, if you fail MPYO, there's nothing to be ashamed about right? when one door is closed, another one opens.

and you are scared getting judged, ignore, and they'll get sick of judging and end up crying the word "JUDGE"

but, i think you might get in. nothing's impossible huh?

p/s: are you online now?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top