RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Inspiration

Greetings (from Mars), fellow readers.

The author of this blog has been Missing In Action for many days due to several distractions.

Distractions being "unfinished" homework. Sigh, the school is all out to ruin little kids' holidays (anyone under 18 is considered a kid, whether you like it or not =P). The teachers are conspiring against us students!! I mean, seriously, we have to wait for our exam results. How can we have peaceful holidays?!

You know what's the worst thing about holidays? They make you feel so small. I just realised I have less time during the holidays than during schooling days. I sleep off the hours.

Okay, so I have been feeling down during the holidays. Really, I don't want to contaminate my blog with all the moodiness or "emo-ness" in case it's contagious.

Right, the pictures below are for inspiration.









































For more pictures, please click here. [link]

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top