RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crisis At the Bookstore

You must be asking yourself now, "How old is this nut who is writing all these crap?", right? Well, let me give you a few pointers to allow you to roughly guess my age.

When I went to China, the people there thought I was probably older than 17 or something, since I was taller than most locals. In a shopping complex closer to home, a bunch of innocent humans swarmed around me to give me balloons. Just today, a few fellows thought I was a baby and allowed my mother to park at a privileged spot specially for those who came with "babies".

Enigmas.

No, I'm not like Benjamin Button. I think it's just people with very bad eyesight.

Oh, that reminds me of Adam Lambert. What sort of freak results were those? Bottom three? Hmm....speculate, speculate.

The world is going crazy!!! What happened to the scrabble tournament?!!!!


Bookstores are dangerous places to be in. According to my experience, I ALWAYS get lost in there. Plus, my parents and relatvies always ditch me there. Am I really that bookworm-ish?

Rycoshe

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top