RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Multi-Millionaires' Dogs

You know Pacific West? That company that sells seafood stuff (and advertises a lot)? Apparently the owner of that company is my father's best friend. (Now I know where to get free and good food)....


Awesome, right?!?! And he has my favourite breed of dog, imported from Australia, costing 5000 bucks each. Border collie, the smartest breed of dog, stays inside his gigantic house and runs up and down happily. And it seems that the Fuzzy's trainer got fed up of training it because it doesn't listen to him. Maybe Fuzzy only prefers to listen to its one and only family. But he was very friendly to my mum and I, allowing us to pet him. He was wary of my father, though, and kept barking at him.

At least Fuzzy isn't some jittery, hyperactive dog (like Silkie) or a Pitbull Terrier. I've found that Pitbull Terriers have been banned from Switzerland (or maybe the whole Europe?), as they're very strongly built and are aggressive. And once they get angry, the only that can stop them is a bullet. Then, they die and you find out that there's no point rearing them (you need to have a license to rear them anyway).

Back to Pacific West....no, we didn't get free food, but we DID get free lunch during some reunion among 5 long lost friends, including my father and the President of PW.

And we went into his house, wholly designed on the basics of Feng Shui. It was really nice and had an antique feel to it (there was a lot of wood). But my favourite part of the house was the dog running around us. *Grins*



LazyBones

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top