RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, February 15, 2010

Of Nutjobs and Nerdjobs

It's the new year!!! And I have a lot of things to say....or not. Well, the main thing is that school is getting annoying.



And so is blogging.




(That was anticlimactic, no?)

Fine, so school isn't really getting on my nerves. It's whatever that happens within school, concerning the junky homework plopped onto my desk everyday. And with people like me who are programmed differently, homework ranks very lowly on my list of priorities. And it doesn't help to note that all those on the same frequency as I am are leaving this accursed country and the screwed-up education system. Now I feel like I'm just some sad, lifeless zombie doing schoolwork day in, day out. I can't stand the prospect of looking back at my life 20 years later and saying, "Wow, I sure did a lot of homework last time!"....Of course, people call that nerdjobs, but I call it plain nutjob. Sometimes, I wonder why students don't just go all out in full force and not do homework. Come to think of it, if everyone including the good students don't do homework, it wouldn't actually be considered wrong to not do homework anymore, seeing that teachers trust good students a lot.

I'm talking too much nonsense, so enough of that....Happy Chinese New Year to all those who celebrate it. Mathematics is fun, but when you get tons of the same thing EVERYDAY, the excitement just wears off. So now, Maths is really dull. Batai won the interclass debate.....and there's nothing to blog about. Either that, or I'm simply too lazy to post anything up. Honestly, life isn't boring me yet, but coming up with something to entertain you guys is. So I'm going to stop here. And I expect you to stop here too and ogle my blog template.

LazyBones

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top