RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

status: in doldrums

Ok, i've just finished another book, "Cards On The Table". Starting a new book, "Death On The Nile". My lunch would be around 4 o'clock today. Woke up some time just before 11.00am. None else in the house. In a state of extreme doldrums. Looking for funny cat pictures in the internet. Somehow, that's very entertaining. There seems to be nothing to write about on this blog now. I'd better write about my trip to Europe when I get back. THAT's something interesting about that. My cuz ordered from Pizza Hut. The delivery is in one hour's time......that's extremely looooooooooooooong. Oh well, it came within the "time limit", that is in half an hour. =). Cats and dogs.......not raining. Oh look! A little kitten!!!! Evil kitten.........not that evil though.....

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top