RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Armageddon and Saturday

The first day of school wasn't that bad, since I found out that Chester ISN'T in my class after all. =). The 2 Balauans got Cik Cho (hahaha!!!) and the 2 Ramins got PN LEE WAI MIN ( MUAHAHA!!!!). My lucky class got Pn Hor as our form teacher.....but Pn Chen PL is teaching us BM (which is kinda lucky but......) .......no comments on that.... We prefects got a little scolding and warning on the first day of school since teachers claim (and only CLAIM) that my year is the worst year in DJ history. THAT's a grated achievement......literally. We were given work on the first day though...unlike any other school years....Friday wasn't any more interesting...I went to Justin's class for BM.....it IS quieter than Melissa's class but surprisingly they aren't as fast....finally, there's today....full of activities......I felt so tired in swimming class after not swimming for one month.....oops!!!

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top