RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Recall of events not said

I met Alex on Sunday in 1 Utama. She went into 2 Teratai (1st class in DU). We went to MPH bookstore and talked about our schools. We read some sci-fi books after that. I read "Stoneheart". We looked up into the sky to gaze at the clouds for a while and saw something really cool and intriguing. It seems that at that time, there were many clouds surrounding the Sun. When we looked up there, we saw a halo of various colours. Actually, SHE spotted the thingy first and told me to have a look. Too bad our parents left us in MPH without them. It was not exactly a HALO but rather colours on the clouds. There were pink, blue, purple, green and all those other colours (which weren't so prominent in the rare sighting). I find the form 1s this year to be quite an annnoyance (with the exception of a few). I actually found out that this year's streaming in DJ had some errors in it (Datin to blame???). People who got 4As actually went to 1 Ramin while some people who got Ds and Es got into the first 7 classes. So fake. I'll lodge a report on this (small) matter (which doesn't concern me). I can't help but think that the 1st term exam is in about 4 weeks time. I'm not studying, haven't started on it yet and don't think I ever will. I expect a strong B for BM seeing that Pn Chen is teaching.....at the rate we're going, probably only the former Bataians and Kempasians would stand a chance. I created a self-challenging game to test my next to hopeless vocab. I'm supposed to find a hundred words for each letter. I also have a deadline to submit that article for Nostalgia. Until now, I have no idea what to write for that article......deadline is next Thursday. I created an ambigram for "Nostalgia". Going to Yi Jing's and Eric Lim's "clashing important day" "field trip". I soaked my Pixius today (finally) and they are almost ready to contribute to the family.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top