RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hopeless

Look at this hopeless blog.......the hopeless blue has been replaced with an even more dull and hopeless black (actually I find that with a black background, it's easier to read). School is getting boring....I'm helping out in Nostalgia and this doesn't even lighten up my day.... I'm currently given 1 month to fiddle around and interview people about hopeless things and they won't even give a proper answer.....hopeless!!!!! The great thing is that I am given the opportunity to use the computer so that I can "work on the article". Hopeless article....I'm so glad that the duty places are changing soon...SOON. According to the new duty places, I am supposed to take care of my own class.....well, 2 very nice prefects told Daniel about that error and now they are gonna change my class (as in duty-class).....apart from that, WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME IS STAIRS D??????????THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THAT IN DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top