RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, February 1, 2008

Disappointed


This is so unfair.....didn't get into debate...I squashed everything into 1 stupid sentence and then I had nothing else to say except hopeless stammering. Out of 10 "great politicians", only 4 made it...Alright, let's go backstage for a while...All 10 debaters went out of the class for the students to judge fairly (claimed). We were talking about who will get it and then a smart fellow said that it doesn't matter who gets it as long as 2 Batai wins =) We put our hands together and screamed "BATAI"....too bad the "Jatians" weren't deaf. Hui Yi, Ben Yew, Timothy, Gary Yeo and I didn't get in..Emily didn't make the cut either. She was SO disappointed she forgot to kill Ghee Kien (I think that's how it's spelled). Anyway, I'm freaked out now that Pn Chen (PL) found an unusual pleasure to call my name...I'M A TARGET FOR FAILURE!!!!!This is very VERY odd...Apart from all that, I found an unusual pleasure in playing with the fonts and colours today...HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top