RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, February 2, 2008

12.00 am

My clock says 12.00am now.....but I know better....my com says 11.49pm. Listening to hopeless exam pieces (the truth behind this phenomena is unknown). Apart from that, I have finally paid attention to what I previously thought was a hopeless thingy in Facebook. Now, I have an eager pet in there (which I will abandon and starve sooner or later). I got a Lecoon (what nonsense?!).
It looks like a racoon except the fact that it's virtual and that the creator of this "mythical creature" thinks it's appropriate to avoid the usage of it's real species' name. I'm not supposed to be distracted by blogs and whatever nonsense now.....so goodnight.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top