RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Survival

Alex came to my house today to give me my belated Christmas present. She gave me a Spongebob magnet, peppermint candy and a twin panda red thingy (which looked very Chinese-like). I gave her the silk wallet and a silk scarf I got from Shanghai. When she was about to leave, Silkie ran out of the house!!!! She ran all the way to Xinjin's house and barked at her dogs (they barked back of course). It was drizzling that time and I was holding the stuff Alex just gave me. She ran with me to get that mad dog back in the house. Luckily my newspaperman just came...Silkie recognized the guy and ran after his motorbike back to my house (very slowly). I caught her and brought her back. The candy Alex gave me was already wet by then.....
She got terrible beating after Alex left (poor dog).

Oh, I survived a jump from a 3-storey building because it didn't have a wall.....I survived because there was water down there...(exaggerating). It was actually just amateur diving....done weeks ago..but I'm still jumping from the 2nd level. The 3rd level was only attempted once. ONCE.

Going swimming again later...Beatrice and Ju Wei are already in "Bakat" level...Yung Sheen and I have yet to finish level 4 (can't blame me for my absence the whole December....Yung Sheen failed grade 3 in Dec though...lucky for me otherwise I'd be all alone now).

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top