RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, February 8, 2008

Too Challenging To Think

I went to Prangin Mall today. Looking for an iPod. Unfortunately, all the shops were still closed. I tried to finish my art, but it was a little more challenging than what I thought at first. Familiar thought? Here's what I THINK I can beat:

1. Most Ferrero Rocher chocolates eaten in 1 minute: 5
2. Most books typed backwards: 58 (approximately 3,204,764)
3. Largest tea party: consisting of 14,718 people
4. Largest guitar ensemble: consisting of 1,721 people playing simultaneously (I can change it to VIOLIN and make the numbers bigger)
5. Most people to parachute from a balloon simultaneously: 20
6. Largest collection of keychains: 41,418
7. LARGEST MONKEY
8. Make the largest rocking horse ( 4.8m x 4.8m x 2.7m)

That's nice......

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top