RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yellow

I have finally completed half of my art =) Now I got to do the other half...which I hope will be more satisfying than drawing it. My theme? Abstract art with STICK people walking in and out of dimensions......Pn Lee's gonna kill me for this. Nah....she won't...she'll spare my life so that she can torture me by giving low marks. Unless she's a diehard fan of that art where stick people walked upside down, downside up, right side left and left side right, THEN she'll appreciate my masterpiece. I have a mini "Candyworld" in it too so that the stick residents there can enjoy candy and get diabetes type 3: paper diabetes. If I could choose the colour of the permanent marker I'll use, I'd choose yellow. No, I don't like yellow....I DESPISE yellow. It's just that I want to create a much fantasized Cheeseworld.

I actually have no idea why I hate yellow so much.....Yellow is the colour of happiness....I was placed in Yellow team (which did quite well overall), I like cheese, yellow signifies the Emperor.......Unfortunately, many people just hate yellow.....I know, maybe I could dedicate this post specially for the colour Yellow =) Ever wondered why most smiley faces are yellow? Unfortunately, I always wondered why the yellow team was never in the lead....for my whole SKTM life, Kenari got last. The final year, they got 3rd though....They COULD have got 1st if it weren't for Justin (Ooi) who failed to beat the school's high jump record....Merbah got first =) and Helang (always the strong team in other schools) got last (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). But guess what? The year right after my year left the school, EVERYTHING turned upside down (yes, Merbah got last!!!). Kenari got 2nd.

This just proves that we Yellows ARE capable....except that now I don't have much hope 'cos Angeline and Ishwin said that the F1s this year run really slow (AWW GREAT!!!!).....I just hope we have enough capability to beat the Red team....

Okay, back to Cheeseworld....(thinks hard)....right, I've got nothing to say about it.....It's already too long-winded.....nevermind.....I've decided to join marching this year since it's the last year to march.....hopeless marching....I don't even support my team....therefore, I HAVE to repeat this all-too-familiar line:
I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MAJUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, I said it.........


Anyway......seriously, I DO wish my team god('s) luck (exaggerated version of GOOD LUCK).

Keep up the (goose) work. I'll be counting on every member (because I won't contribute).

GOOD NIGHT

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top