RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, March 30, 2008

All Woes Day

I kind of had a few woes today. We went to pray for my maternal grandparents in Nilai Memorial Park. First of all, I banged my head on the car boot door. It was really really painful and I became teary. I was back to normal after that. Then, my almost 4-year-old Nike shoe open-mouthed. It became a crocodile brand--literally. The whole sole of my left shoe came off as I was walking.

But that doesn't mean nothing good happened today. On just the 2nd day of learning how to play a Rubik's cube, I have succeeded in completing 2 colours (2 sides). It was miraculous. Blue and yellow colour were nicely at their places. This is a good sign. Kesatria people!!! We can protest!!!!







0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top