RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Joy of Scrabble

Han Jie just came back to Malaysia today. He's going to pray for Ceng Beng tomorrow. I'm not going because "I have swimming lessons". At least that's what my mother told me. Xian Xian and Auntie Debbie didn't come back. I learnt how to complete one side of the Rubik's cube today thanks to Amelia who brought it to ballet class. Now, I'm gonna go mad trying to solve the whole thing. That crazy cube I bought when I was 6 is still waiting to be solved. I gave up on it years ago. Then, we had a family dinner. Uncle Michael from Toronto came too. After the dinner, I learnt that Han Jie just went for an interschool scrabble competition and won!!!!!! Great. And it's Singaporean. Singaporeans are smart. That means his brain is overflowing with extreme lexis, words I never even IMAGINE existed. Han Jie, if you're reading this, can I borrow your brains? I was also chosen to practice scrabble until the competition on the 19th of April. Apart from me, Phoon Kar May, Krystle, Alynna, Melanie, Emily Chye, Loo Shu Wen, Wan Jyn, Ghee Ken and Joseph something (from 2 Balau) were chosen. I've got to beat all of them before I can represent my school. BRAINWASH ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy scrabble fans with mad vocabs are the last people I wanna play with. Get a life (by giving me your brains!!!!!!!!!!)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top