RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, March 28, 2008

Comparison

Today, I just found out that 2 Balau's first girl is Sarah Fong (not surprised). But her results were surprising. Her percentage was 90%. Mine was 92%. Justin Ooi's was the worst surprise. His usual 89+% was now replaced with an astounding 85%. Today, I went to school early to play scrabble. I won an unfinished game. Then I came back and was forced to play the idiotic boardgame. It was supposed to be fun. But the online scrabble I played had insane members. These people use words that are not even in my dictionary like "quag", "yod", "rev". Then for the last few moves, I had no vowels with me and all the consonants were with high points. Stupid game. I wonder if those words used by my opponent even existed......I could've asked that guy. Anyway, I think I've got to upgrade my dictionary. After that, I chickened out giving an excuse that I had to sleep. I HAD to anyway. So it was not exactly called a lie. Oh well, g'night now.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top