RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Exam Results Out

I normally don't come online on the weekdays due to my insane schedule, but today is exceptional as I have to finish my idiotic Geography project. I took this splendid opportunity to come online. My exam results are out and Hui Xian got first. Miraculously, I got second and Zhi Chien got third. My exam results went like this:

BM : 82
English : 96
Maths :100
Science : 92
Geography: 94
History : 96
Art : 86
KH : 91
Moral : 91

After we got back our results (without positions), Ghee Ken went mad and started to go round the class "bowing" to those who did well. The unidentified pianist for the prefect installation was finally decided, and it was me. On Sunday, there was a very familiar guy in swimming class. I finally figured out he was from DJ too (2 Jati). Didn't expect to know anyone there. After all, who would be mad enough to go all the way to Shah Alam for one pathetic swimming lesson? (Apart from Aaron, Beatrice and I). I guess it's a small world after all. Around last week, my house was a little infested with moths. We eliminated all those pests in about 3 days.

I have to finish my Geo project now as tomorrow would be a full day for me. Kesatria practice is driving me nuts.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top