RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, March 16, 2008

And Then It Vanished!!!

On Friday, a lot of people received a virus. That gave me the inspiration to do that thingy on top.
Today, I swam 20 laps in swimming class (equivalent to 1km). WOW! We got a new teacher today, who so happens to be the fastest freestyle swimmer in M'sia. He basically tortured us. 6 laps freestyle kick, 4 laps backstroke with simultaneous hands, 2 laps of one backstroke hand, 2 laps of backstroke kick, 4 laps of freestyle (the worst), 2 laps of breast stroke. That was torture!!! I didn't really feel tired though...but when i got out of the water, I felt like gravity was killing me. My neck hurt because of the backstroke. I thought I lost my shoes...looks like I wore the wrong pair of slippers to swim...I was looking for my black pair of slippers and thought that someone stole my slippers.....OOPS! I drank mocha on the way back and ate fried rice. Now, I have to work on my unfinished KH project. Darn that insane Datin of my school. We finished the project and passed it up already and now she's asking us to do it again just because she wasn't satisfied with our work. I wonder how she comes up with mad, unrealistic ideas. A famous minion of hers also wears the same label on her. Universally known as Potato, this minion could be the most likely person to succeed Datin's Throne of Insanity. But honestly, even the Datin isn't as bad as her minion. If people say that teenagers are suicidal, I'm not surprised...Potato people could be the cause of it all...

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top