RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cursed Marks

On Monday, there was a new girl in my class. Her name is Jessie. We got back a few of our exam marks. Unfortunately, everybody forgot my sejarah marks. Hui Xian or Zhi Chien is gonna get first in class. My KH marks were cursed.....
Science was rather depressing for everyone.
We got our sejarah project and the deadline is 10/4/08. That's a nice deadline. 1 day before Ishwin's birthday. It's easy to remember. Our sejarah changed back to Pn Ida. And that is more depressing because I bet she doesn't know my marks. I didn't even see Mr Tysern so I couldn't ask him. I only need my sejarah and moral marks for Hui Xian to count my percentage for me. I don't count my percentage unless pressured to do so. Counting my marks is so heartbreaking.....I keep telling myself which mistakes SHOULDN'T have been made.
I'm listening to weird music by Alvin and the Chipmunks. They're all humour music. And there was a weird music about Harry Potter which was so ridiculous I just bursted out laughing so loud.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top