RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Catch Up

Sport's Day at last!!! I finally downloaded all the pictures from my camera.....and those pictures have a lot to say. My mother figured out a way to download pictures from her camera (they're quite blur). Thank god the only picture we took with her phone in Shanghai last year was extremely clear (we took this picture with her phone after our camera battery went flat). We didn't want to miss this chance to take a pic like this:
Sunset:No regrets taking this pic
Anyway, these are to Melissa before starting my opinion of today's Sport's Day. These are my crazy art drawings.

Yeah...those black things with eyes over there are aliens...and yes, that IS a UFO.
If you look closer, you can see a "king" sitting down there (the one holding the forked thingy).
This is NOT "Corak Langsir" (in my opinion) but Pn Lee didn't say anything

Average and therefore deserves no comments

Okay, so today started off by waking up at 6.45 (this would be considered VERY late for normal people). I'm supposed to reach there by 7.30. But who cares? I reached there 5 minutes before the required time. Ishwin passed me the G-Maths set [WITHOUT THE FREAKING RULES AND REGULATIONS!!!!]. Gahptapervnfdnsljvvuarjnmfkjasfqmz.
We went to our respective House spots. The event started off with running first [this is very annoying because I think marching should start first]. Anyway, when the marching DID start, at least it started off well [in the judges' opinion]. Berjaya went first. I my opinion, their formation was quite plain. I have no idea how, but somehow, they secured 2nd place for marching.


Let the pictures do the talking.....Here are the results for marching:
1. Maju
2. Berjaya
3. Kesatria
Not sure if I heard the positions correctly but meanwhile, let's presume it's like this. Anyway, if I heard it wrongly, the whole world heard it wrongly. I asked some people if I heard it correctly. Angeline, you said Kesatria only had a 30% chance of getting into top 3....well, conclusion is that 30% is a LOT of hope when you break it down to 5 teams with a maximum of 100%.
I took pictures of the sky too but I'm not going to post it here cos there's too many pics here already. Adding more pics now adds to my frustration level.
Cheerleading was OK...not sure if we got last. What I know for sure is that Maju got 3rd for cheerleading. I think Unggul got 2nd and Berjaya got first [not sure if I mixed up Berjaya and Unggul].
All the events this year were crammed into one day (we didn't have the semi-finals this year). The Datin attempted a brave try to have only one day for the whole sports event. It was expected to end at 1.05 but it ended 2 hours later and only a small portion of the crowd remained.
Oh...and there were hurdles this year.....1 hurdle every 10 metres (how to run???). Many people experienced problems in this event.
The Majuans this year were extremely show-off!!! The drummer kept on drumming when they cheered. 1 drum and it could be heard all over the stadium and it stood out among the deafening screams of die-hard House fans. How I wish I could just take the drum and bash it onto the Datin's head!!! (She came late again this year!!!!!)

*For those of you out there who are just dying to get the cheerleading pics or more pics of the marching event, please wait until the exams are over as I probably have no more chance of blogging.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top