RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Hate Yellow

Kesatria SUX!
And it's because I missed Kesatria today and I got kicked out of the stupid marching team which I planned to sabotage on Sports Day itself. So now I'm on a strike and I'm not going to go to the sukantara for Kesatria next week. It's not even my fault I didn't go because my mother didn't want me to go. Great explanation. But nevermind. I now have an excuse to kill off the yellow team. I have Scrabble practice tomorrow at 12 with Emily, Shu Wen and Ghee Ken. Haha, 3 people from Batai. Solid evidence that Batai rocks more than Balau. Shawn Ong (I think that's how it's spelt) asked me to join some G-Maths thingy whatever that is. It's a mixture of scrabble and maths (how odd!). The prefects went to practice for the installation practice and Daniel asked me to play a solo violin performance (NOOOOOOOOO!!!!).

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top