RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Can Do Magic

I have finally figured out how to cheat the HTML codes. Some codes which can only be embeded in one particular website can be changed to suit any website. Such as the new background music which can only be embeded in Neopets. Unfortunately, I'm no longer playing Neopets and I'm currently blogging regularly. So, it's nice to steal the music...and now, I have changed the code only allow the song to be played on my blog and can't be embeded anywhere else (Muahahahaha!!!!). Nah, actually it's quite easy to modify the code. But it's the stupid HTML problem which keeps saying idiotic stuff. Listen to those idiotic instructions and viola!!

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top