RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rates

Went for swimming....AGAIN. Getting sick of waking up early. Swam 22 laps today: In order- (8 freestyle, 4 backstroke, 2 freestyle kick, 2 freestyle, 2 backstroke, 2 breastroke, 1 butterfly [I didn't seem to move anywhere for this one] and 1 anything you like [I did backstroke]). Altogether 1.1km. Then I just did something funny. I felt my pulse and it was racing. Twice as fast as my normal pulse rate. My normal pulse rate goes like 1 beat every 1 second. When my pulse was racing, it was like I couldn't feel my pulse at all. The first time I put my hand there to count, I was like "Hey....I don't feel anything". Am I dead? No...it's just too fast to feel anything....

I played a dumb game of scrabble where my rating increased just because some guy resigned from the game. Haha. So now, my rating is 534....Ghee Ken finally came online. But unfortunately, I had to go out for dinner so I missed a scrabble game.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top