RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Prefect Installation and Scrabs

Yesterday was the Prefect Installation Day. It started off late because the Datin came approximately half-an-hour late (again). Those who were called called after Wan Jyn got "boos", those before him got equal rounds of applauses, and most of the form 1s got boos except for a few people like Arthur Tho, Gan Jia Min, Toh Tzen Szen (Taman Megah people!). I played the piano and I didn't screw up anything (as far as feedback tells me). The mic was kind of soft though. There were only 2 performances (one by Andrea and Syn Yee [sung 'Hero' by Mariah Carey] and a sketch by Daniel and Elena Ong, Soon Len and Timothy Sim).

Then, there's today. Went to school early for the GMaths thingy and missed choir. We played Scrabble during English period. I played against Shu Wen. My score was 294 (I think) and Shu Wen's was about 190+. Quite lucky game. I scored 52 points for 1 word [Juked]. The 'J' was on a 'triple letter score' and my word crossed the 'double word score'. Nothing much other than that.

[Checking out]

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top