RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Insults

I didn't feel like going to prefect's camp anymore......JUST to go to a scrabble competition which I can bet with ALL BILL GATES WEALTH that I won't win. Yea, it's dumb. But everything has a solution. This particular problem was resolved like this: Shu Wen takes over my place in the prefect's camp while I go to the MYSC (Malaysia Youth Scrabble Championship/Competition.....either way). I had not much interest for the camp except the water rafting and flying fox. I was pretty much looking forward to the water activities....UNfortunately, it was cancelled because "someone died while crossing the river" in an unrelated camp "about last week". This new "element of fun" "added" into the camp REALLY ticked me off. So, I decided not to go for the camp. Shu Wen would have to pay me....COLD HARD CASH. Or....maybe not....cheque?

In an unrelated event right after exam, Sean [Ding] and Ghee Ken pranked Shu Wen (I helped too). (We pranked her on Thursday night, right after exam). Sean pretended to be Han Wey, Shu Wen's "long lost boyfriend" and started flirting with Shu Wen in MSN. Ghee Ken and I were in the conversation too. After tons and tons of flirty things to say, "Han Wey" "confessed" to Shu Wen that he liked her. It didn't just stop there....Ghee Ken barged in to say "NO, SHE'S MINE!". The "fight" went on for a while and ended when Sean gave us the tab to spill the beans. I did the explanation (while laughing hysterically....in my mind). I asked Shu Wen about her reaction when Sean "confessed" he liked her. Well....turns out that she was flattered at first (COOL!! LET'S GET THE REAL HAN WEY'S E-MAIL ADDRESS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!).

OK...apart from that, results were rather depressing, especially Maths. For that subject being in my comfort zone, I don't really feel "comfortable" now that I got 97 for it. Yea, sure, alot of people failed to get 98, 99 or 100.....but I'm not very sure of Hui Xian's marks. She could probably have gotten away with a 100 and beat me by 3 marks already!!! I only got a FREAKISH 38/40 for English paper 1!!! Innisfree is an island....WOW!!! And aLOT of people got that question correct!!! The @#$#@^%&(^&*# answer was that Innisfre is BY THE LAKE!!!! And I only got a @$%^#$&^*$&*#*!@* 32/40 for BM paper 1!!
I hope you people are happy now!!!!! Besides....alot of people should be jumping off the building now....I FAILED MATHS!!!! ANY NUMBER BELOW 100 IS CONSIDERED FAIL [for maths]!!!! I got 1 mistake for science and I have no idea how I got to be so dumb during the examination period.

OK whatever....enough cursing...THIS is Scott's father's blog [as requested by Ghee Ken].

Oh yea, I messaged Scott about how to participate the MYSC through facebook but he'll probably dismiss it as



SPAM

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top