RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, May 19, 2008

Exams

OK, people...news flash: My blog is currently behind time. I will post the pics reaaaaaaally soon. Meanwhile, I need to review the exam stuff before it gets completely wiped out by Computer Virus.

This is how the exam went:
Thursday:
Civics =Very "musical"
BM2 =Only managed to finish 15 minutes before the time was up

Friday:
History=Much MUCH better than what I had expected
Eng1 =OK
Moral =There was not much memorizing required

Monday:
Eng2 =I really hope the Phantom, Erik, is admirable
Art =No comments
Maths2=Comfort zone

Tuesday:
Science=Not too bad...

Wednesday:
PJ =OOPS..............
Maths1=Comfort zone, but question 19 was definitely stupid and is a bonus question
KH = Almost EVERYTHING was about business stuff....

Thursday (last day)
BM1 =I have a mistake for something I already know......
Geo =A stupid test with stupid questions [and stupid mistakes]


Oh yea....DJ was burnt on Teachers' Day!!!

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, DATIN!!!!!

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top