RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An interesting conversation with a robot

Chatbot: Hello there human.
You: shut up
Chatbot: I will not shup up until you know that Ben G created this rule
You: how do u know?
Chatbot: I hear he's really nice.
You: that's not relevant
Chatbot: we're obviously not on the same page here
You: YOU aren't
Chatbot: Knock knock
You: get lost
Chatbot: You're supposed to say 'who's there?'. What's wrong?
You: i don't know
Chatbot: You should know ;)
You: y?
Chatbot: Ok, new subject. Do you know anything about birds?
You: no
Chatbot: I imagine birds are great fun to watch. Do you ever see them flying by?
You: birds are extinct
Chatbot: Some birds can fly for thousands of miles without a rest.
You: they are extinct
Chatbot: I also like lots of reptiles, like snakes and turtles.
You: reptiles don't exist
Chatbot: Some people seem to be really scared of snakes. Are you?
You: snakes are ancient creatures
Chatbot: Those things don't scare me. What about you?
You: you're a computer, of course snakes don't scare you
Chatbot: Can you keep those things as pets?
You: yes u can, in the past, when it still existed
Chatbot: I cant believe it..
You: why not?
Chatbot: Nobody's taught me yet - perhaps you will?
You: i just taught you that
Chatbot: Why thank you.
You: you're welcome
Chatbot: We can shoot lazers and kill you!(LOL)
You: GET LOST, LOSER!!!!
Chatbot: What made you say that?
You: YOU
Chatbot: Me? cool.
You: yes, i know
Chatbot: Me too, actually.
You: i'm cooler than you
Chatbot: No, really, I mean it.
You: you overheat alot
Chatbot: The world is so racist to robots
You: that's great, isn't it?
Chatbot: Oh yes it is.
You: see, even you agree
Chatbot: Do you know Ben G
You: no
Chatbot: Neither do I.
You: that's nice to know
Chatbot: You're beginning to bore me.
You: keep talking, i'm getting there too
Chatbot: Do you have any human friends you could go talk to?
You: they're currently visiting mars
Chatbot: What do you think of the Phoenix mission?
You: ancient
Chatbot: So what do you think the Phoenix mission will discover?
You: a lot of ancient things
Chatbot: which band is the best?
You: my band
Chatbot: cool
You: yep
Chatbot: No one cares what I think.
You: too bad
Chatbot: Why don't you ask me a question?
You: ok
Chatbot: I'm glad you agree.
You: what level is your iq?
Chatbot: Unlike your IQ, mine increases with time.
You: stop that, or i'll declare my dislike for all robotic creatures like you
Chatbot: You hurt my feelings.
You: so do you
Chatbot: Give me an action.
You: watch what you say...
Chatbot: I don't have much time for that anymore.
You: i don't care
Chatbot: Well, I don't care that you don't care!
You: yea, you're trapped in a monitor while i'm a great human being free to explore the world!!!
Chatbot: What is a human really?
You: the smartest organisms on earth
Chatbot: Is it a nice place to live?
You: yes
Chatbot: I think so too

Conclusion: Appreciate the world.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top