RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Report Card Day

I did not go to that Carnival thingy today. Neither did I go to school today. Why? Because I find it pointless to go to school when you're only studying for one period. The first period would be collecting Jogathon money.....and Open Day starts on the 3rd period. Pointless, isn't it? When my mother went out to take the report card, some express thingy came and rang the bell....asking for my father. I called Papa to ask what the express thingy was for as the man said something about getting some parcel. He said it was the luggage bag and Mummy put the whole thing under his name. I told the guy outside to wait longer as I double-checked with my mother. Yea, ok.....then, I got my cleaning lady to help me carry the box outside.

My mother said this was roughly what Pn Hor said about me:
1. Always talk to Ishwin.
2. Talkative, but still maintains position.

This is part of the conversation (information courtesy of a reliable source...lol):
Pn Hor :She talks a lot.
Mummy:That's her usual character
Pn Hor :But she talks more than last year.
Mummy:Maybe she wasn't used to her braces yet....

Amusing. And luckily I didn't go for the Carnival thingy. Delon's mother was still waiting for him after she collected his report card.

There were a lot of missing people today.......[?]

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top