RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged......Really Long Ago....

First tag by Melissa:

What the??? I gto 3 tags from Melissa in one day?????
Haha. My freaky new virus thingy for my blog is freaking Chi Han out. Ghee Ken's brother freaked out too (according to him).

List out 5 presents you wish for:
1) A great life
2) Great marks (for everything)
3) A holiday overseas
4) Shetland Sheepdog
5) True friends.

The person who tagged you:
Melissa

Your first 5 impressions of her:
1) Extremely hardworking
2) Very proactive
3) Child prodigy
4) Friendly
5) Humble

The most memorable thing she has done/given to you: Her friendship of course.
If he/she becomes your lover, you two will: Then we will be classified as lesbians.
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be because: She lost her memory after I brainwashed her.

5 people you tag (Who reads my blog anyway???):
1) Emily
2) Melissa (oops?)
3) Yi Jing
4) Angeline
5) You

Who is no 3 [Yi Jing] having a relationship with?
No one that I know of

Who is no 5 [You] having a relationship with?
A lot of people depending on how you view it

If no 2[Melissa] and no 3 [Yi Jing] got together will it be a good thing?
They seem pretty happy with each other as friends....I don't think it can go further than that....

How about no 4 [Angeline] and 5 [You]?
It depends on who you are

What is no 3 [Yi Jing] studying?
A lot of nonsense

When was the last time you chatted with no 5 [You]?
This is getting dumb....it depends on you....

Does no 4 [Angeline] work?
Only heaven knows.....

Would you be with no 1 [Emily]?
Ahem!!!

How bout no 5 [You]?
Come on....how am I supposed to even KNOW who is reading my blog???? Besides, why are there so many questions on person number 5????

Does no 2 have siblings?
Yea

How did you get to know no 2 and no 4?
no 2 - met in standard 1
no 4 - Science tuition in standard 5

Where does no 1 live at?
3 houses away from me.

Is no 3 the sexiest person in the world?
Go ask a guy.

Tag 2-also by Melissa

Your 5 impression on him/her:
Whatever given on top

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you
Her friendship

If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason is beacuse :
I went to jail after brainwashing several child prodigies.....

5 things found in my bag:
Pencil box, books, food, water, rubbish

5 things found in my purse:
Cold hard cash, Pixiu, coins, dust, strings

5 favourite things in my room
Bed, water bottle, toys, books, iPod

5 things I always wanted to do:
1) Paraglide
2) Sail across the Pacific Ocean
3) Blast off into space
4) Go to every place on the face of this earth
5) Touch the biggest black diamond on earth

5 things I am currently into:
1) Scrabble
2) Swimming
3) Studying
4) Screaming
5) Blogging (DARN!!! it ruined the 5s')

List out the top 5 you would wish for
Whatever I said in the previous tag

I tag....
The kind person who read this post.

Tag 3

Melissa found this in Zhi Hoe's blog and had nothing better to do than complete the tag....

If u have a choice to do anything now, what will that be??
Win something....
.

If u have a choice to hang out with 2 guys and 2 girls right now.. who will that be?
Girls - It depends on certain circumstances
Guys - No idea
.

Who do u talk the most with in class everyday??
A lot of people depending on certain circumstances:
Most often [in general and criticizing]: Chi Han
Most often seek help from [geniuses and hardworking people]: Hui Xian, Ishwin, Emily, Xie Wen Most often seek help [for Scrabble]: Emily. Yi Jing and Ghee Ken

What are you suffering from now days?
Lack of sleep
Ruined Bugs Bunny reputation

"Scrabblephobia"

Where do u wish to go now??
America

Whats your wish for now??
Beat Scott in Scrabble (it's highly impossible though, seeing that I'm suffering from Scrabblephobia now)


Who's ur best buddy.. * state a guy and girl
Girl - a lot of people....they all seem equal so I won't list down any name or it'll seem unfair to others

Guy- my cousin!

Which subject u hate the most, why?
History. It's boring and there is no objective or advantage in learning Malaysian history. At least, if we learn World History, we get to know more about the whole world. Now, we not only hate our country's history, but some people don't even have an idea who Lee Kuan Yew (the first Prime Minister of Singapore who developed Singapore from 3rd world to First World country) is. I don't get it.....what so great about studying the history of a country which was conquered 4 times by 4 different countries and not even manage to dominated other nations????

Which teacher do you think hates you the most?Puan Wong

Last and final.. I TAG
1. Emily
2. Angeline
3. Ghee Ken
4. Yi Jing
5. Pearl-Lyn

Guys, chill.....This is an extremely old tag (Sorry, Melissa!!). I just saved it for a day when I will have nothing to blog about. So there.....enjoy your tag.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top