RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Democracy

It was just today that I realised my picture was actually in the Jogathon Card. I never thought that the girl in Yellow shirt was me. All along, I just thought that the girl was "so pro" because she wore a yellow cap along with her yellow shirt. Of course, I knew I had that cap but I didn't remember wearing it before I got to my seat. All along.....I thought that the girl was some form 4 freak who supported her team very well indeed. I never knew........

Oh well, this week, nothing much really caught my attention (unlike last week).

There was this new girl who went into 2 Belian. Her name was Shifa. Boy, does she look like Ishwin and Melanie. It's a real cross between those 2. She was, however, unwell on the 2nd and 3rd day of her schooling life in DJ. Maybe it was the food here (which proves my point that canteen food isn't all that great....).

Apart from that, I was given the honour to duty at Gate B, the most wanted duty spot for every prefect. What was even better was that I ALSO had paper work (kerja tulis) for recess!!!!! On Thursday (which is actually today, since I have been stretch-blogging), Lisa was called by Pn Choong for something. We thought it must have been the AJK post but instead we heard Pn Choong's voice from the gazebo nearby......almost shouting....Clarisse, one of the witnesses had nothing to say about this when we asked her about it. It seems that Lisa's "mistake" happened within the past few days. Joy oh joy. 1 more thing for Pn Choong to grumble about.

Speaking of that matter, it just reminded me of the prefect's meeting on Wednesday (yesterday). The joker who ran out on the road to catch a ball (as announced on Monday, during assembly) was actually a boy prefect. Chinese. With glasses. Pretty amusing......he was dressed in prefects' uniform. Andddd.............a few form 2s left their plates on the canteen tables. And yipee.......we totally blew Pn Choong up for that. Almost every prefect knows I bring my own food....I mean, seriously, I eat bread everyday......So I'm innocent....=) There were other matters discussed during the meeting. Almost everything seems to drive the teachers crazy. They can't really blame us for making them have high blood pressure......they inflicted it on themselves.......

Alas, this week wasn't that full of woes!!! There were a few funny moments I enjoyed. I have no idea if it's me or really art period because there was this funny moment which happened during art period....again..!

This week, we were doing jalinan, some funny artwork where we were supposed to draw on stuff with texture. This was pretty amusing for all of 2 Batai as we had the glorious chance of going to the pavillion to draw on stuff there. We saw 2 Keruing with Miss Ely eyeing her choral speakers like an eagle. It was then when all Bataians complained of the unfairness of the school. How come only Balau gets all the good stuff? What about BATAI?!?!?!??!?! We're good too, OK?? What makes things worse was that some of us were really looking forward to choral speaking, namely Cassandra and Sha Lynn. I can see that the rest were rather restless too. We should be given a CHOICE!!! Options!!!! Worse comes to worst, enter 3-4 choral speaking teams!!!!! [Inserts discussion and distress among the other 2 Bataians].

PS: Note that discussions go a loooooong way until it reached prefectorial and political affairs

As seen from the above,


WHERE's THE FREAKING DEMOCRACY FOR STUDENTS' RIGHTS?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!


Back to the whole point.....Some mad people went over to the trees to get the texture on the tree bark (I'm one of the mad people, by the way...). Cassandra and Jun Lay stomped their feet on the paper to get their shoe prints. Smart. Sha Lynn went mad halfway and decided to scribble on people's backs and claims that she has got people's "back prints". After asking several people, she went to ask Mr Aaron, Tim's brother. [Alright, since it's Tim's bro here, I'm eligible to leave out the "Mr"].

Sha Lynn
Aaron
Liiyung

Tim is standing nearby watching the conversation:
Mr Aaron, can you bend down so that I can draw on your back?
*Stares amusingly*
Hey, at least I'm being polite. Come on, say "yes"!!
Yea, come on. She's gonna pass all these information to the police in case any of us commit a crime next time. THEN, the police can identify us by checking our back prints!!
Yea, that's it. Bend down.
*Puts hands over Tim's and my shoulder* Prefects, take this student away......She displeases me...
*Burst out laughing......laughing then goes hysterical*
*Has the "What-did-I-do-wrong" look on her face*

The "She displeases me" part really got me roaring with laughter. The way he put it was as if Sha was some kind of.........stalker? Pervert? Nevermind that.....at least here's someone who trusts prefects =D

There's still tomorrow to wrap up the week. Let's hope that it'll be great. Unfortunately, tomorrow will mark the 1 week anniversary of Silkie's disappearance. Tomorrow would mean 1 day closer to that mad day when the 3 guys from the last class would be splitted. They'd be coming after the Choral Speaking competition.

Then, during science period (Thursday), we went crazy over Emily's surname, CHYE.
I don't know what drove us into this, but it all started with "Tchaikovsky". It then developed into naming Emily's nephews "Peter Chye Kov-sky". Sha Lynn improvised it to become "Chye Nerman", as in, Chinaman!!!!!!!!!

Conclusion: Choral Speaking brings us trouble [especially to BATAIANS, not to mention other classes too, of course]

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top