RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Replay

Yay....access to the computer.....OK, OK...merely because I have to "captionize" the Jogathon pictures. But where the heck do I start?? There're soooo many pictures!!!! But then again, we also need suitable pictures. Browsing through them now, I seem lost as I did not attend Jogathon.....And I'm captionizing them...There are these pics which clearly depics 4 people dancing...and I have no idea what that is all about....There are also many personal pics, which I have to try and make them look like some candid shot...or what I call "Motions" (an old term used for something like candid pics).

Enough about Nostalgia for now, let's get on with school stuff. On Monday, 2 Batai was told to stay back after assembly. I suspected the phone incident as there was a tone in Pn Wong's voice which told me something was wrong. As prefects, we were told to take care of classes given to us first before attending that....erm...."lecture". Sure enough, I was right...the whole thing was about the Pn-Asma's-handphone-got-stolen incident. Insticntively, I felt bad for being in a class alleged for doing something which I didn't believe my class would do. It just seemed absurd that anyone from my class would want to steal a teacher's handphone since everyone (or most of them) already have handphones....and not just any handphone, most have some of the latest models. But let's the facts. Someone from our class DID steal her handphone.

But who? Let's start from the long-winded lecture Pn Cheng and Pn Wong gave us (Pn Cheng did most of the talking actually). The beginning was most likely both of them telling our class what happened. The whole discussion then extended to "students of a good class" stealing and the consequences WHICH, in time, extended to our lives and everything we do...yadayadayada.
Towards the end, she asked our class, "How many of you knew about this?"....which seems pretty ambiguous to me, since we all knew what happened but had no idea HOW it happened. Surprisingly, one person answered...

This person was involved in the "Encik Zaki case" loooong time ago in Standard 4. He shocked the whole class by admitting his wrongdoing in front of us all and the 2 highest ranked teachers in the afternoon session. Yea, eventhough you stole the phone, you had the courage to confess it. Kudos to you!! But we still blame you for the fact that you lost our class's Buku Pencegah Ponteng (BPP) for the 3rd time!!!!!

Yesterday, we did our Civics thingy in the hall. Glad that Pn Asma finally decided to let us stay in the hall instead of the Science Garden. We were wanted to sweep the floor in the hall. Seeing that it was clean almost everywhere, we took opportunities to take pictures of brooms.....and us sweeping the burnt stage (Hey, we helped to clean the stage!!!!!). Not much camwhoring involved as there wasn't much time and we were all in a frenzy....Besides, most of the pictures were blur.

Today.....the most memorable thing.....was....












ANTICIPATION






















LOADING...............







































ISHWIN'S FREAKY ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which made Jeremy and I laugh like mad people......not sure if we were rated worse than Sha Lynn's laugh but it sure did sound pretty terrible to me......

We were supposed to draw a face today. Yup, a face. A freak FACE!!!! And I couldn't draw it....haha....So, I spent most of the time PLANNING.....and watching Ishwin draw hers....I think she wanted to do something....but then, all of a sudden.....SOMETHING went wrong.....Which made her angry....So, she started to make fun of her art. It started off with the eyes, I said something and I think she took that "compliment" too seriously and ended up poking fun at the misunderstood drawing.

She was supposed to draw a female face. Started off with the eyes. Jeremy and I teased her eyes because they looked so cat-like. She went on drawing but we weren't sure if she was angry, since Jeremy and I didn't mean to offend her art...it was just a way of enlightening the situation. She then drew a nose, and stated she wanted to draw a witch. No comments here. Suddenly, with no motif whatsoever, Cassandra turned behind to show us her drawing, which made us laugh a lot. I'm not sure what happened to Ishwin's drawing next but she sure got some inspiration from Cas's art.

Before I knew it, Ishwin was done with her masterpiece. When Jeremy and I turned to see how much progress she's made....we bursted out laughing--and couldn't stop. What was supposed to be a woman was now some unidentified gender. Long, messy hair surrounded the egg-shaped head. The eyes were decorated by fiery lines all around them.Thick, "sexy" lips (Ms Loke somewhat said thick was sexy) was highlighted with a moustache and a beard. Moles were abundant around the cheeks. We laughed and laughed and laughed non-stop. Ishwin then showed her masterpiece to Hui Xian and Yan Ying (I'm not sure if Li Li saw it). And wow!!! Guess what?? She even made Yan Ying laugh!!!! That was a GREAT achievement!!! BRAVO!! We showed Ghee Ken, Syn Yee, Chi Han, Jun Jade and loads of other people. What seemed to surprise us was that those heavy-laughers did not laugh at all...they just stared at us as if we had a problem......but come on, those people laugh for no reason.... I laughed until there was no breathe in me. As I'm typing this out too, I'm laughing hysterically inside, which is affecting my typing.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top