RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Firefox

Firefox, eat the Internet!!!

Here, I would like to pay a tribute to Firefox for allowing me to switch back to my old template. It was very unfortunate that after switching to classic template yesterday, I couldn't revert to the new templates.
Why, you ask? It's because the so-called upgrading page lacked the one most important thing, the main reason that the page was created for: the upgrading button.

Now THAT was true horror for me because my brain was malfunctioning yesterday and I JUST couldn't think of opening Firefox. Well, as a safety precaution now, I'm going to use Firefox permanently before any other odd incidents occur.

Right now, after experimenting some HTML stuff, I introduce to you, the one, the only *drum rolls* space saving links!!! [Overture 1812 plays]

Okay, it works like this :
The whole link list works exactly like the your average links except that you can expand or contract the folders. As you can see, the Beneficial Links folder contain links to those of a website, whereas the Honourable Maniac folder contains the links of living breathing bloggers.
Right now, forgive the weird "H" that goes missing in Honourable Maniacs folder when contracted. Sooner or later, when I have the time, I'll categorized the links by alphabetical order....[I think].

Look forward to it. It's an order.

This is an excerpt from Angeline Wong's blog:

........And, as for Sejarah, the moment I hear it, my brain somehow shuts down..
Which means, any information does not get to my brain at all..
Pfft..Exam is in 4 WEEKs!
And, I hardly studied..
I prefer surfing the net, blogging, listening to music, reading,
practically doing anything but studying!
The moment I open my Sejarah or Geografi books, I fall asleep..
Okay, so maybe it isn't so bad..[in my case, it's true]
I'm so jealous of people like Ching Xie who has a photographic memory
She only got to read it ONCE to remember
While I on the other hand can read it 20 times but still don't remember a word..

Yes, don't we ALL have that kind of feeling? Except for certified nerds like Chingx (in the excerpt), Melissa, Hui Xian, Wan Jyn, Calyn, Emily, Shu Wen and others, EVERYONE feels lost when it comes to studying. However, the people listed on top have succeeded in defying the term "exam". To them, it's like cakewalk. If they fail, the apocalypse is about to arrive soon. And.....unlike Angeline here, I don't even read 20 times!! My concentration span is just so short that after 10 words, I find something else to do. You know, why can't we learn our history from comic books??? It's like one of those kiddy books written specially for kids to EDUCATE them. And not surprisingly, they LEARN from there. Pity teenagers all over the world....being forced to read from dull textbooks. Might as well bring us to the National Museum to learn. The experience there is richer, thus enhancing the learning process.

Okay class, we have now reached the end of our lesson on how to enhance the learning process with teenagers. I would now like you to answer a simple question for me:

What time does school start after the holidays??????"

Answer in my cbox, please and thank you.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top