RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mr Shane Leong the FUNNY Canadian Ambassador

Funny pictures of previous outings with the crazy little boy.


I am a bubble eye fish. Poke my cheek.


Smart fish.


Arowana


Scene from a horror movie: Darkness overshadows all things.



I believe i can fly!!



Silkie: I'm not looking at the camera since you DON'T have any treats for me....



WE WANT FOOD!!!



The spot where Shane lets go of Silkie.



The spot Silkie was caught. Silkie: I'm confused. What did I do?

Happy BELATED Birthday, Alexandria! (The one in red shirt, standing in front)

The balloon's ALIVE!
Peace out!!

I am the poking monster....

Spot me.


The Chinese way of effective communication:
Dear Ah Lian

Thanks you for your letter. Wrong (Long) time no see you. How everything?For me, I am quiet find (quite fine).
You say in your letter your taukeh Soh (Mr Soh your boss) want you to chain (change) your look? Somemore you must wear kick kok soo (kick-kock shoe, a.k.a. noisy high heel shoes) , hope you can wok(walk) properly.You know, Ah Kau Kia(Ah Kau's son) working in a soft where (software) company now. Last week, he take I, Muthu and few of his friend to May Nonut to eat barger (burger). After that he take we all go to kalah ok (karaoke). Muthu sing and sing no stop until the sky bright. Next week, my father mother going to sellerbread 20 years annie wearsari (celebrate their 20 years anniversary). My father mother going to give a fist (feast) to all the kampong (village) people. So you must come with your hole (whole) family. I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and to me. Better I e-meow (e-mail) you, you e-meow me. I will ketchup (catch up) with you soon. And when you got time, prease few (please feel) free to call me.

Goo(d) bye.....

Worm (warm) regard,Ah Beng

When a Chinese was told to form sentences with numbers 1-10:

1 day I went 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But
the couple saw me, so I panicked and 4 (fall) down. The man rushed out
and wanted to 5 (fight) with me. I ran so fast until I felt 6 and
threw up. So I went into 7 eleven (a store) and grabbed some 8 (egg) to throw at
him.
Then I took a 9 and tried to stab him. 10 God he run away.
So, I put the 9 back and paid for the 8 and left 7 eleven.
Next day, I called my boss and said I was 6 . He said 5 (fine) ,
tomorrow also don't need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to
climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I am so nice 2 him
but I don't know what he 1 (wants).

Creative colours:
Green! Green!
The phone is ringing.
I pink up the phone.
"Yellow!"
"Blue's there?"
"White do you mean 'Blue's there?' Don't you dare purplely call people."
"I red the newspaper and saw this number. I thought the number won't work, but violet! It does!"
"O-rangey? I don't believe you."
"Then grey lost!"
"White-ever!! Don't ever call black again!!"
"Fine. Cyanara!".

The following list of phrases and their definitions might help you understand the mysterious language of science and medicine. These special phrases are also applicable to anyone working on a Ph.D. dissertation or academic paper anywhere!

'It has long been known' = I didn't look up the original reference.
'A definite trend is evident' = These data are practically meaningless.
'While it has not been possible to provide definite answers to the questions' = An unsuccessful experiment, but I still hope to get it published.
'Three of the samples were chosen for detailed study' = The other results didn't make any sense.
'Typical results are shown' = This is the prettiest graph.
'These results will be in a subsequent report' = I might get around to this sometime, if pushed/funded.
'In my experience' = once.
'In case after case' = twice.
'In a series of cases' = thrice.
'It is believed that' = I think.
'It is generally believed that' = A couple of others think so, too.
'Correct within an order of magnitude' = Wrong.
'According to statistical analysis' = Rumor has it.
'A statistically oriented projection of the significance of these findings' = A wild guess.
'A careful analysis of obtainable data' = Three pages of notes were obliterated when I knocked over a glass of pop.
'It is clear that much additional work will be required before a complete understanding of this phenomenon occurs'= I don't understand it.
'After additional study by my colleagues'= They don't understand it either.
'Thanks are due to Joe Blotz for assistance with the experiment and to Cindy Adams for valuable discussions' = Mr. Blotz did the work and Ms. Adams explained to me what it meant.
'A highly significant area for exploratory study' = A totally useless topic selected by my committee.
'It is hoped that this study will stimulate further investigation in this field' = I quit.

Email Jokes:
#1
A couple was going out for the evening. The last thing they did was to put the cat out. The taxi arrived, and as the couple walked out of the house, the cat shoots back in. So the husband goes back inside to chase it out. The wife, not wanting it known that the house would be empty, explained to the taxi driver "He's just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother."A few minutes later, the husband got into the taxi and said, "Sorry I took so long, the stupid thing was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out!"

#2
When Dad came home he was astonished to see Alec sitting on a horse, writing something. "What on earth are you doing there?" he asked. "Well, the teacher told us to write an essay on our favourite animal. That's why I'm here and that's why Susie's sitting in the goldfish bowl!"

#3
Little five years old Johnny was in the bath tub, and his mom was washing his hair. She said to him, "Wow, your hair is growing so fast! You need a haircut again." Little Johnny replied, "Maybe you should stop watering it so much."

#4
A father was trying to teach his young son the evils of alcohol. He put one worm in a glass of water and another worm in a glass of whiskey. The worm in the water lived, while the one in the whiskey curled up and died. "All right, son," asked the father, "what does that show you?" "Well, Dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol, you will not have worms."

#5
For weeks a six-year-old lad kept telling his first-grade teacher about the baby brother or sister that was expected at his house. One day the mother allowed the boy to feel the movements of the unborn child. The six-year old was obviously impressed, but made no comment. Furthermore, he stopped telling his teacher about the impending event. The teacher finally sat the boy on her lap and said, "Tommy, whatever has become of that baby brother or sister you were expecting at home?" Tommy burst into tears and confessed, "I think Mommy ate it!"

#6
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?" Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white." The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

#7
Little Johnny's new baby brother was screaming up a storm. He asked his mom, "Where'd we get him?" His mother replied, "He came from heaven, Johnny." Johnny says, "WOW! I can see why they threw him out!"

#8
"Is your mother home?" the salesman asked the small boy. "Yeah, she's home," the boy said, scooting over to let him past. The salesman rang the doorbell, got no response, knocked once, then again. Still no one came to the door. Turning to the boy, the fellow said, "I thought you said your mother was home!?" The kid replied, "She is; but this isn't where I live."

#9
Raj had been talking on the phone for about half an hour before he hung up. His father said, "Wow! That was short. You usually talk for an hour. What happened?" Raj replied, "It was a wrong number."

#10
A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!" "Is this her first child?" the doctor queries. "No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

1 Comment(s):

alexandra said...

hey liiyung sup !
u knoe tmn sea park !?
omg ... i sumtimes when thr bring my dog for a walk ...
n MPO u oso knoe haha ..
me oso got go ... quite boring in thr -.- ... i slept thr b4 =.= haha .. btw .. send me a comment .. let me knoe when u go to park or wad time ... maybe we go for a walk lo xD ...

-ok, take care ... bb x]-

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top