RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chapters Of Changsha 2

Thursday, 11th Dec 08 (Zhangjiajie-Changde)
We went to Baofeng Lake today. We had to climb uphill. The tour guide said we could walk backwards if we were tired (it helps). Only my father and I did that, so we looked like nuts.










She was singing..............

He sang back.








On the way out, we saw this sign (but I forgot to take a pic of it). It read :

For the good of our environment, please rave the trees.

Actually, I don't think that'll help very much......



Our tour guide, Zhu Canyun, says "Hi".
Potential murderer : This guy can kill!! Look at how fast his hand is moving...



Life of a silkworm : Doomed to die












We saw 2 goats (the 2 white spots slightly above the center of the pic). You can keep zooming the pic, but my camera is better........
Ta-dah!!! Zoomed in!!!
Mass Tai-chi


Friday, 12th Dec 08 (Changde-Changsha)

Our hotel.
















Then we went to Yuelu Academy of Higher Learning (something like a library but isn't).


























Then, my father and I went exploring together (the rest were too slow to catch up =D). Here's Confucius.




I want his brain!


Talk about busybody tourists.....



After that, we were taken to walk on a street before going shopping. Here were a few interesting sights I caught :







The dog was trying to run away and disturb some vegetation. Apparently, the owner is super strong and still loves her pet.










I bought 2 pairs of boots here.

Saturday, 13th December 2008 (Changsha-Shenzhen-Kuala Lumpur)
Went to Mawandui Museum.














Then, we went for lunch at the world's biggest restaurant.














Shenzhen's new terminal, just opened hours before we landed.


And so ends, the trip to Changsha.





LazyBones

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top