RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lost World

Greetings from Earth.

This is going to be about my trip to China. Whoops. Unfortunately for you, the post has been lost due to an inextricable cosmo-dimensional lapse. Okay, okay, so that doesn't exist. The truth is, I'm back from a place in China called Changsha. You may have to wait a while before the post about it is done. Meanwhile, go gawk at my tagboard and answer my questionnaire [the POLL, if you don't get it].


Right.....*exasperated sigh*.....as you can see, the tagboard is back again due to several humans who dared to question me about it's sudden disappearance. See, I'm not that tyrannous after all, am I? [Anyone who dares to make an objection against this statement would face draconian consequences]. *COUGH...whoops?*. The tagboard has gone through a major makeover. I'll leave it to you to decide whether I did it on HTMLs or I was just cheating technically.


Speaking of makeovers......Have you ever wondered about the evolution of Michael Jackson?

Because I don't wish to get sued over such trivial issues such as uploading pictures like these.


PS: If you are visiting this site from the future [very obviously you are], there is no guarantee that the link would work.

Here are more things to keep you occupied:

[Credits go to Reader's Digest]

I was preparing lunch for my granddaughter when the phone rang. "If you can answer one question," a young man said, "you'll win ten free dance lessons."
Before I could tell him I was not interested, he continued. "You'll be a lucky winner if you can tell me what Alexander Graham Bell invented."
"I don't know," I replied dryly, trying to discourage him.
"What are you holding in your hand right now?" he asked excitedly.
"A bologna sandwich."
"Congratulations!" he shrieked. "And for having such a great sense of humor…"





Haha. Enjoy your holidays. School's starting soon. GheeK, DON'T enjoy your holidays and start practicing on the 15x15 board!! You know what I mean!!


I hope it's already the heyday...

Cheers.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top