RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Class"ified

Went to check my class for next year. The list was pasted on the boards. There weren't so many pupils who went to check their classes. Maybe they came in the morning. Or maybe they didn't want to see their classes? After keeping my sanity intact for hours, I can't keep this inside anymore.....











BOO-YEA!!!!!!!!
I STAYED IN BATAI!!!!!!!!!
*applause from the crowd*






While that might not seem like a very happy matter, it's sure great to know I remain in the best competitive English class---without the competition. Heck, Emily went to Belian while GheeK was abducted by the Balau-ans. So much for "Batai Scrabblers". And we thought we could form a scrabble cum debating team. Screw whatever criteria they used to stream us.

They changed the freaking class names AGAIN!! Now, the first classes are from Angsana-Belian. Angsana and Batai were thought to be the classes for those not taking Chinese as a PMR subject whereas Balau and Belian nurtured those Chinese-subjected (haha) minds. However, I saw that Shu Wen, a top student who doesn't take Chinese class was put into Balau.....unless, well, my eyesight failed me (I don't want to get cataracts/blindness!!!!)

Anyway, it was quite an unfair streaming. Some students from the lower range of classes managed to even get into the top notch class, Angsana. Ironically, there are no top notch students in that class. Many have been divided to the rest of the first classes. You could probably still consider Batai to be the most competitive again (provided no one drops). Besides, there are 2 more additions to the collection of nerds in the class : Melissa Chee and ChingX!! Not that it's a problem. They're my close buddies and function well as a point of reference. Cassandra and Jhia Yim stayed on too!!

Not only that....There is bound to be loads of drama next year. Shafiq has very surprisingly been brought over to my class. While this promises tons of entertaining antics, it sure adds drama to the class. Apparently, he's renowned to make really sarcastic remarks not only to friends, but teachers as well. His fame among fellow alumni of my primary school was greatly attributed to the fact that he accidentally stabbed Louis Chong on the head with a pencil. By the grace of God, Louis didn't die. No one actually blamed Shafiq for his spur-of-the-moment accident. In fact, he almost became a legendary hero. He didn't mean to do it and definitely never planned of doing so. Lousy Louis was disturbing him. Let's just say we were all greatful neither of them were brought to court for a juvenile case. I'd say Louis himself was very deserving of one.

That reminds me.....is Louis in my class???



0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top