RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spirit of Christmas

Hey people!!

I'm just back from Genting Highlands. My gosh...you won't believe how much the place has changed!! It used to be the perfect family hangout. Now, you see lalas EVERYWHERE. They've officially invaded the family hangout!!!!!! Their numbers is SO terrifying to the extent that lala-ism is CONTAGIOUS. It was TOO contagious that we were all on the brink of an epidemic. Even Father Christmas was down with the Lala disease.

Yup, there is no better way than to say that. Genting was totally devoured by lalas. It seems that Father Christmas has been cloned. Every corner, every nook, every turn you make is sure to bump you into those lala-fied Santa Clauses. It wouldn't surprise me now if you said Santa could tell if you were bad or good. He has so many spies. Well, that wouldn't keep those devils of a lala away either. Almost equivalent in numbers to Santa's little clones are the dyslexics. The poor souls have sold themselves to Satan in hope of little squishy toys. They now walk in the form of mutilated humans with protruding red spikes from their heads. I wouldn't want to take them by the horns, if you get what I mean.

And goodness!!! That is NOT reviving the Christmas spirit!! There were NO CHRISTMAS SONGS PLAYED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE FESTIVE SEASON. How crappy could THAT get?? Christmas was almost killed!! Luckily, my iPod contained many festive songs which SHOULD have been played.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THE CYBERCAFE. It was packed. During Christmas Season?? Geez, these people don't have lives!!

Anyway, we went to see The Day the Earth Stood Still. It was quite an educational movie. Unfortunately, it wasn't until the end of the show did we realise it was only for those above 15. Apparently, the show was deemed too violent for those under 15. So, you are now eligible to call me Violent Nut.

And......thanks to having a change of perspective, I didn't go for any theme park excitement. Instead, all I could do was go treasure hunting for hoodies. Since the Changsha trip, I've been drawn to hoodies.

Right....enough distractions. Back to the lala invasion. Wait....maybe not. It's very annoying. Talking about them makes me sick. I think I'm starting to catch that bug.

Ciao. I need to curb the epidemic. The most effective cure is nerd-ism.

You can read the Changsha post first. It's halfway done only thanks to some slow uploading.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top