RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

[In Advance]

Hey, hope everyone out there is getting into the festive mood!! It's gonna be TWO events in a week!! Brace yourself for the beginning of a new year and enjoy your short hols as best as you can!!

Once again, have a

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Ps: You're supposed to click on the big "MERRY CHRISTMAS". The page would then take a long time to load. I personally suggest that you open the link in a new tab so you can multi-task and do your other stuffs as well.

PPS: I've changed my email address to -clefyrex-@live.com . Since I'm too lazy to add everyone, I'll leave it to you to spread the news around and add me. (Yes, it's a weird e-mail address. If you don't get it, just copy and paste).

Thanks.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top