RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, December 5, 2008

Words to the World

Many people have been striving to increase excitement in their stagnant holiday lives. While majority of students have been doing [whatever you are doing here], I have been on several HTML Hunts. Notice the new "toys" on the page.

As you can see, my page also has 3 columns as a result of this HTML hunting. If you are wondering why the widgets are still intact and the background still there, it is because I didn't use those free template codes on the net, but rather, I configured the HTML myself. And yes, you can laugh all you like if I tell you I spent 2 whole days working out the whole HTML code. I know I'm slow, but this surely killed much of the extra time awarded to me (okay, fine, I admit DID play Scrabble too). Luckily, the 2 days weren't in vain. I now understand the whole HTML code (on my template, that is...). It was so irritating when trying to dissect the codings and their meanings. Thankfully, I figured that the extra sidebar needed a unique ID, and so, I created a stupid ID and moved some widgets there. Hey, presto!! It worked!!.

I'm sure many of you would be wondering what other dumb things I've been up to these holidays. Well, I've been acting kiddy with my cousins and most of the time, I'd be the computer potato (in this era, there's no doubt this term exists), keeping my blog healthy. But as you can see, my blog ISN'T healthy, mainly because I'm poking fun at things, including politics (you can read the older posts for this matter). You should know that all these crap are not serious and none are meant to inflict offense. However, if you DO find contents of this blog offensive, you should turn off your computer immediately, because I am tempted to ask you to click HERE. I am not held responsible for any losses, be it mentally or physically, just in case you clicked or WANT to click on that link.

Please be warned that the following paragraphs are harmful to your health. You may suffer from terrible laughter spasms especially after the words. Parental supervision is recommended in case you die of laughter.


[Click the following link below]







As for the purpose of this post....I'm in the mood for creating some enemies to laugh at. Please note that this isn't really serious too. But, like any other posts (ok, maybe not), this is meant to do good to all you naive people out there. I'm telling you now, don't put you photos on the Internet.

A lot of us put photos of ourselves on the Internet. We all think that everyone out there would respect our privacy and not anything to our pictures. Many have this perception that provided our pictures are not nude, it's alright to show your face to the world. But really, when the media says that your pictures on the Net are not safe, they mean it. And you don't want to know how bad it gets.

Trust me, THIS is why we shouldn't put our photos on the Internet (or Firefox, in case you get sarcastic).




Brace yourself from hysterical laughter.




It starts with something like this... (you can click on the images to enlarge them, you know?)





















I warned you.



Unfortunately for you, the last image was supposed to be animated. But there's something wrong with the picture after uploading it, and mind you, I'm really bad at figuring what's wrong with the computer. Either that or the problem pretty much resides between the keyboard and the chair. It's up to you to decide. (No doubt it's the latter option!).

If you nearly died of laughter back there, no worries. I won't be blogging for some time due to several distractions. This is ample time for you to recover from your stitches. Until then, adios.

*If you can't see the images, good for you. You should have seen how much those who have seen them suffer.


Cheers.
.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top